- S. H. Parvez, J. K. Saha, M. J. Hossain, H. Hussain, Md. M. A. Ghuri, T. A. Chowdhury, Md. M. Rahman, N. Z. Shuchi, A. Islam, M. Hasan and B. Paul, “A Novel Design and Implementation of Electronic Weather Station and Weather Data Transmission System Using GSM Network”,WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS, 2016
- T.H. Talukdar, S. H. Parvez, “Small Scale Data Transmission via Light Using Light Source,” in International Conference on Engineering, Research, Innovation and Education, Sylhet, Bangladesh, Jan 2017. PDF
- S. H. Parvez,Farhan A. Khandaker,Ifte Khairul Amin,“Analysis and Implementation of Ćuk Topology Based Improved Power Quality Single Phase AC to DC Converter”, International Conference on Engineering, Research, Innovation and Education, Sylhet, Bangladesh, Jan 2017.
- S. H. Parvez, J. K. Saha, M. J. Hossain, H. Hussain, Md. M. A. Ghuri, T. A. Chowdhury, Md. M. Rahman, N. Z. Shuchi, A. Islam, M. Hasan and B. Paul, “Design and Implementation of a Effective, Portable and Scalable Electronic Weather Station”, proc. 14th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Instrumentation, Measurement, Circuits and Systems (IMCAS ’15), University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy, June, 2015.
- Analysis and Implementation of Ćuk Topology Based Improved Power Quality Single Phase AC to DC Converter [Thesis topic]
- Implementation of portable electronic mini weather station
- Micro-controller based fire alarm system with extinguisher
- Implementation of submarine robot for underwater navigation and communication
- Low cost data transmission system via LED lighting with over 50 Bps speed
- Temperature logger for Biomedical Use
- Remote control Robotic Car
- Cell phone controlled mini car
- Implementing Voltmeter, Ammeter and Wattmeter using microcontroller
- Microcontroller based clock with stopwatch and timer.
- Microcontroller based rotating POV display
- Single Phase 150 VA transformer
- Industrial Technology on Electrical Engineering & Instrumentation, Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI), Narsingdi Apr 2015 – May 2015 Duration : 1 Month, Grade : A
- Information Technology Engineers Examination, IT Passport Exam, Bangladesh Computer Council, Dhaka. Oct 2016 Merit Position: 3rd
- The Technology Workshop: Empowering Students With Telecommunication Technology, SUST
I always had the passion to learn new things in new ways. In my opinion MOOC is a very effective way to learn new topics. I regularly try to gather new knowledge and/or revisit old knowledge from different MOOC sites. The list below contains some of the interesting MOOCs I completed with any sort of certification (Honor code and others) and think is a great lifetime knowledge for any persons.
- DelftX – ET3034TUx: Solar Energy
- Microsoft – DAT204x: Introduction to R Programming
- UTAustinX – UT.7.10x: Foundations of Data Analysis – Part 1: Statistics Using R
- UTAustinX – UT.7.10x: Foundations of Data Analysis – Part 2: Inferential Statistics
- Microsoft – DAT203x: Data Science and Machine Learning Essentials
- LinuxFoundationX – LFS101x.2: Introduction to Linux
- ColumbiaX – DS103x: Enabling Technologies for Data Science and Analytics: The Internet of Things
- BerkeleyX – GG101x: The Science of Happiness
- MichiganX – DS101x: Data Science Ethics
I am a hobbyist web developer. I have designed some websites (Not so popular) for my own personal satisfaction.
My portfolio of websites includes my personal websites, blogs and other Organisation sites. Some of my sites which are live now are listed here